This coming weekend brings several activities across the country for Sterling Global Products!
Starting tomorrow in Anaheim, California, we’ll be set up at the Natural Products Expo West at the Anaheim Convention Center. Our products will be showcased with many other great natural products. If you’re going to be in the area, come see Bob and Debbie in booth #N1137 from Thursday, March 8th through Sunday, March 11th for great deals on your favorite products!
Starting on Saturday in Chicago, Illinois, we’ll be showcasing our products at the International Home & Housewares Show at the McCormick Place. This awesome event is where exhibitors display innovation, buyers discover trends & the industry connects to do business. Running from Saturday, March 10th through Tuesday, March 13th, if you’re going to be at the show, be sure to stop by booth #N6930 and see Jim to learn all about our great products!
Starting on Sunday in Las Vegas, Nevada, we’ll be showing our products at the ASD Market Week at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This event is the most comprehensive B2B trade show that brings the world’s widest variety of retail merchandise together in one efficient shopping experience. Running from Sunday, March 11th through Wednesday, March 14th, if you’re going to be at the show, be sure to stop our booth and talk to Barry about our great products!
We look forward to seeing you this weekend at one of our exciting events!
We are excited to be a part of Evine’s new show, “Inventor Showdown,” a reality selling show featuring top inventors from across the country who will compete for the prize of “top inventor.” Our great products will be featured on March 18th at 8/7 am. Be sure to tune in and grab some awesome deals and help us get to the finale. For more information on the show, check out the Inventor Showdown.
Have you seen our website’s new face lift? The same great products you know and love are now easier than ever to order! Check out our shop to stock up today and be sure to get our new Bob’s Butt Wipes To Go or BouDe Wipes to go to ensure you always have a wipe when you need it. Now there’s never an excuse to not have freshness within reach!
Plus, check out our new Bob’s Insect Repellent Wipes… all natural ingredients, these wipes are easy to apply and safe for all members of the family. No more fighting with the little ones trying to spray on insect repellent that’s full of harsh chemicals, just grab a Bob’s Insect Repellent Wipe and protect your family from insect bites. Be sure to stock up today and be prepared for all of your outdoor events.
What are your plans for the weekend?
We’re going to be set up at the Orgill Dealer Market in Orlando, Florida at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC). The event runs from February 22nd through February 24th. If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, come on down and visit us in booth #2226!
We hope to see you there!
We here at Sterling Global Products are looking forward to some exciting changes!
We have some great new products that will soon be available to our customers that will make taking our products on the go a breeze. Keep an eye on our social media pages for some great new contests for a chance to win!
Our webpage will soon be seeing some great changes, making your shopping experience with us easier and more enjoyable. Check back soon for a great new website experience!
A very happy birthday goes out to Sterling Global Products Tabitha T!
Everyone here at Bob’s Butt Wipes hopes you have a great day.
We truly appreciate everything you do for us!
Even when comes to fixing our computer issues.
Eat cake and be happy 🙂
Preventing Zika virus
Avoiding mosquito bites is vital to preventing transmission of Zika virus.
The CDC recommend:
using insect repellents
wearing long-sleeved garments and long pants
placing mosquito nets over beds (in some cases)
using window and door screens
running an air conditioner
How can Sterling Global Products keep you safe from the Zika Virus?
Bob’s Insect Replant Wipes! Our insect repellent wipe sets this product apart from the competition, because we offer a high-quality, paraben-free material that feels soft on the skin, and reflects the our commitment to excellence. This wipe will protect you from insect bites no matter where you go.
The travel-friendly pocket pack and convenient packaging is perfect for moms on-the-go, outdoorsmen, and for any outdoor recreational activity.
Bob’s Insect Repellent Wipes are made with all natural ingredients and are biodegradable.
Call to pre-order yours today! Or feel free to email us any time, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 985.288.5966, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Father’s Day is a time of reflection for many of us. This week I’ve been thinking a lot about my childhood and my Dad and about being a Dad. There have been many times during my adult years when I found myself saying or doing something my Dad did that I said I would never do. Guess what? We all end up saying and doing things just like our Dad’s. It’s in the genes (not jeans) as “they” say. I’ll leave the discussion of who “they” are for another time.
A few key words that always remind me of my Dad:
Hard Work – Dedication – Compassion – Fishing
I’m not an easy man to please. Just ask my wife, children and employees. I am confident they will agree. I am equally confident they will tell you I am passionate about my family and my business and dedicated to making sure both are successful. My definition of success may surprise you. I consider myself successful when I am able to give back to others. Donating to those in need has always been important to me. It is so important I’ve made it a cornerstone of my business which is where compassion comes into my story. I put my dreams of starting a new business on hold after Hurricane Katrina devastated my home and the homes of those around me. Rebuilding and helping others was the priority. It was a very difficult time for everyone in the area including my family and those closest to me. Out of that devastation came a new day and a new appreciation for life.
I hope my children think of me as a strong and dependable Dad, but also a fun Dad. You see, I am passionate about boating and fishing. I’ve had the good fortune to share this passion with my family. This is a legacy passed down by my Grandfather to my Dad to me and now to my children. One day, too soon, they will share boating and fishing with their children and the legacy will continue.
So, what is Father’s Day to me? It is a day to remember how fortunate I am…
…to have grown up with a loving family who enjoyed boating and fishing.
…to have a family of my own; a beautiful wife and wonderful children.
…to have a business manufacturing a product I invented.
Here’s wishing all of you Dad’s out there a Happy Father’s Day!
Let’s talk about clogged toilets. That’s right, clogged toilets. You may be thinking to yourself, “Really, why would I ever want to discuss clogged toilets?” Well, I am going to tell you why. How do you feel when the toilet is clogged? Frustrated? Annoyed? Angry? Of course you feel that way. We all do. So, how can clogs be prevented? The easiest answer to that question is – do not drop or throw anything in the toilet that does not belong there. Sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it? Let’s examine the evidence. A friend recently dropped her cell phone in the toilet. Someone else flushed a golf ball. Another person had to stop their small child from flushing a rubber duck. If you think about it, a rubber duck in the toilet could make sense to a child. After all, it is a bowl of water that swirls, right? Of course, those are some of the more unusual items that have been flushed. Did you know most baby wipes are not flushable? Actually, most wipes are not flushable. But, Bob’s Butt Wipes, BouDé Flushable Wipes and Lil Booty Adventure Wipes are all flushable. In addition to that they are all natural, fragrance-free, alcohol-free and paraben-free. To keep your toilet happy they are 100% biodegradable and disperse in 2 minutes. They are also sewer and septic friendly. Why would you ever use anything else? For more information on my line of flushable wipes go to www.sterlingglobalproducts.com. Bob
Living in South Louisiana is never dull. We enjoy celebrating everything and we have a festival for just about anything to prove it. You could attend the Strawberry Festival in Ponchatoula, International Rice Festival in Crowley, Louisiana Veterans’ Festival in Slidell or the Cajun Hot Sauce Festival in New Iberia to just name a few.
Or perhaps you would prefer a music festival. Well, we have a few of those as well. French Quarter Festival is April 7th-10th – and this is one of my favorite festivals. It is free and everywhere you walk in the French Quarter you hear fantastic music. Delicious food can be found at Jackson Square and throughout the Quarter.
Of course, one of our most well known festivals is The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, or Jazz Fest. Did you know it was founded in 1970 and only 350 people attended that first year? Mahalia Jackson and Duke Ellington were the featured performers and tickets cost $3. Fast forward to 2016, the ticket prices are $75 and it is estimated that over 400,000 will in attendance. A few of this year’s headline performers include Steely Dan, Irma Thomas, Dr. John & The Nite Trippers along with Stevie Wonder and Bonnie Rait.
Festivals are just plain fun! Of course, let’s face it; festivals can also be very messy. After all they are held outside and in South Louisiana that means heat and humidity. When it comes to Jazz Fest, rain is often added to the mix. Now, we have heat, humidity, and mud. Oh, and then, you need to use the restroom. So, you head to the line of portable toilets and wait. I remember anxiously wondering if there would be toilet paper – but not anymore. Now, I bring Bob’s Butt Wipes with me. When preparing for your next festival, fair or event, remember to bring along Bob’s Butt Wipes, Boude Wipes, or even Lil’ Booty’s Adventure Wipes, and enjoy all the fun in comfort and confidence!
Have you ever really thought about success? What it means?
I think this is one of those things that means different things to different people. I look at multi-millionaires and I see success. I look at dads whose kids are happy and well-behaved, and I see success. I look at smart young people who are making things happen in the business world – they might make $30,000, and I consider them successful.
I worked my way up from the very bottom in my life. I started working for a family-owned restaurant when I was just a kid, washing dishes, taking out trash, doing whatever it takes to make sure the business was successful. I learned some terrific life lessons throughout my career, and I want to share some of those with you.
- Be Adaptable: They say the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over, and over again, and expect a different result. The thing is, if you are expecting a result and you don’t get it, you can’t give up. Be adaptable. Try something new. Roll with the changes, and do not ever give up. Be adaptable, try something new. Eventually, you will find a way to get what you want. Just remember to be adaptable.
- Think Ahead: Planning. Planning is the key to everything. I am a huge believer in the power of a checklist. Every time I or my staff has a new process that has to go into place, we document each step and create a checklist, making the process idiot-proof the next time we do it. Before we start something, we start the checklist. When it is over, we can review, learn from our mistakes, and improve the process for the next time. This is something you learn in construction, and certainly, this is where we started developing this procedure but now we are using this all over the place.
- Kill the word “can’t”: Can’t kills. Kill it first. The word can’t, to me, means “didn’t try hard enough.” There is always, always a way. Maybe not today, but sometime in the future. No means not right now. Can’t means “need to find a different way.” In the same way, my team is great about not coming to me with problems. They come to me with a potential solution. There is no “can’t” in our vocabulary.
- Work hard: I admit it. I’m a workaholic. I like to work, and I always have. I like being around people who feel the same way, and I’ve made sure my staff is the same way. We are motivated by success at work, and success is made by our motivation. I have extremely high expectations for my team. I expect them to work hard, 8 hours (at least) every day, and do what it takes to get the job done. You know what? They do. They exceed my expectations by working harder (but not working more) and because of this, we are successful.
- Rest: On the flip side, I make sure my staff takes a break every day. I usher them out the door on Friday afternoons, telling them to go and enjoy their weekends and their family. I don’t expect them to be on call 24/7, I want them to have time to rest. That way, when they are at work, they are recharged, energized, and ready to make things happen. Rest, so when you are at work, you are at your best.
- Do what you enjoy – I know, this is trite. But here’s the thing… it’s true. I come to work raring to go, loving every new thing we encounter, enjoying every new relationship we build. I am truly passionate about our company, about my products, and about being the best we can be. If you don’t feel the same way about your job, it is time to find a new job. I expect the same devotion, passion, and delight from my staff, and will not settle. Fortunately, it shows in their diligence, their dedication and their drive, as well as in the energy and terrific attitudes that they bring to our work.
I would love to hear what you have to add to our list of secrets to success. Don’t forget, of course, that the best secret to success comes from being prepared; clean, cool and under control… and nothing will help you achieve that better than our flushable wipes.
Wishing you a very successful week.